Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Bay Area - Reefers (BAR)

Old 11/01/2007, 10:36 PM
Koi Pimp

WTB--Im looking for a 40g reef ready breeder

Hey all Im getting back into the hobby after a year and a half break. So I'm looking for a used 40g reef ready breeder style tank. I pretty much have all the other equipment I'll need for it but if you're looking to get rid of a stand to then it would save me building one.. Thanks everyone

Dan
Old 11/01/2007, 10:38 PM
Premium Member

Welcome Back! Did you ever build the swimming pool pond?

Roy
Old 11/01/2007, 10:55 PM
Koi Pimp

Roy whats up buddy long time no see..lol I think one of the pc light setups Im going to use I bought from you like 3 or so years ago=) Oh yeah its at my parents house it's 10,000gallons and the Koi are huge some up to 3ft=) I'll try and snap some pics of it next time Im over there.. The plumbing I did on this thing is bad *** and I totally overfilter the hell out if it.. Everyone always comments on how clean the water is on every pond tour..Most peoples is pretty funky=)..I have a 1500gallon settling chamber on it alone=)
Old 11/02/2007, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

This doesnt solve your problem immediately, but i picked one up a couple months back during Petcos $1/gallon sale. They seem to pop up every couple of months so keep your eye out. Theres usually one person that posts about it when it does happen.
Old 11/02/2007, 01:28 PM
Koi Pimp

Ahhh good idea thanks guys. I need to find a thread on local lfs I think most of the ones I used to go to went out of business Tropical Paradise etc..