Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/20/2007, 09:19 PM
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Anyone here from Glenwood area?

Or Know an experienced reefer around there?

A guy rescued a Purple Tang with HLLE from a Petco and has it eating flake food and seaweed. His tank isn't big enough for it long term and he would like to give the fish away to someone local to him who can provide a good home for it.

Let me know and I will put you in touch

Thanks.

Here's his post from another place

I just Rescued a purple tang with HLLE from Petco. They have had this tang for 3 months and it has a bad case of HLLE, it is about 4 inches long eating well flake and seaweed. My problem is that my tank is only 30 gallons, i am looking for some one in colorado that can take him for free and nurse it back to health. I will do my best with him to make him healthy.I will not ship this time of year.

Petco said that they are not allowed to treat sick fish so I had to take him. Can anyone help?

Thank You