Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Saint Louis Area Saltwater Hobbyists (SLASH)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/18/2007, 01:39 PM
Unregistered Member

I wish..

I wish all of you guys and gals that participate in the SLASH forum would just settle down and try not to antagonize the moderators. Even if you thread gets lock or deleted they found it to be against their rules.

There is a separate feedback forum where you can ask a moderator as to why-but it seems senseless to keep poking them in the side.

RC is a great place for knowledge, I would go as far as to say the best!
By getting yourself banned all you are doing is
1.taking away a lot of valuable knowledge that you wont be able to get.
2. More importantly, you are not there to help any local newbies or experienced members that might have a problem, because you wanted to poke at them. There is a time to joke around and trying to do so by antagonizing a mod, probably is not the best time. JMHO

Sure we can all converse and discuss on the SLASH site but where do you think google will take some new reefer in STL whom has a question?? RC! not the SLASH site.

RC gives our group, basically free advertising, by letting us have this/our own forum

Good luck to every one this holiday season, but go have a sip of egg nog because I would still like to see everyone remain.
PL