Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Saint Louis Area Saltwater Hobbyists (SLASH)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/12/2007, 03:29 PM
LOOKING FOR MONTI 'S

OT why I hate charter

Check this out been having problems with charter since about July of 07 . Made a payment and they never credited it . I call them and talk to the supervisor and he says O I see I will take care of that right now . Next bill comes in still not fixed . I call the supervisor he says I don't see what your talking about . So after a long phone call He is going to fix the problem . NEXT bill same thing . I am feed up with this so I start changing my services get rig of the home phone change to direct TV get hughs net for cable . I finally get all my services changed cancel everything with Charter on OCT 4 . Call the supervisor and request copys of my bills from July to Oct 4 . About 6 weeks later I get the copys and Right there on the copys is were they didn't credit a payment . I call the supervisor and walk him through his own companys statements and after everything is said and done I have a credit of 29.31 it should be 109.31 but thats not the bad part . I am getting bills still I just got a collection notice for my bill for Nov - 07 and Dec 07 I have talked to a supervisor three times and explained that I don't have any services with your company . He is going to fix the problem right now .Right I am still getting bills as of today .

And they are starting to do the same thing to my grandmother in law .

AND THIS IS WHY I HATE CHARTER

John