Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/19/2004, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

Made the trip over and back in one day.

I cuoldn't stand it I had to get back over to Denver and check out the fish stores again. Plus Neptures had received the fish that I ordered and it was time to come and get them. I bought 2 barberpole gobies and a barnical blenny. So cool. Also they had some loose mushrooms and I got them for a couple of dollars a piece. I met Anthony aka gkmartinez. He is a very nice gentleman. We had a hard time catching up with each other but we finally did at Ki's Island. I got my little sexy shrimp.
Also I went to Reef n Pond and was very disappointed. I was able to go in there and get a good deal on something and they have raised the prices so high that I won't go in there again. Last month when I was there they sold me a brain for $25.00 and when I mentioned that they said that they have never sold a brain for that price. But whatever I guess. They off my list of places to stop.
I went to Fish gallery and they are out business. Then of course I shopped at Ki's. He is a great guy. I bought a huge purple fan for $20.00.: and a beautiful rock loaded with bright orane mushrooms for $50.00. Gotta love that guy. The best part about going in there is he remembers who I am.
Went to sherman tanks and wasn't to impressed alot of the fish had popeye or just didn't look good. Did pick up the little viaaqua pumps for ldyharley and myself.
Over all had a great trip and it was very nice to meet Anthony.
Old 06/19/2004, 10:12 AM
Ohhhhhh, pretty colors :)

fish gallery just moved I believe.......cant remember where though.

As family members wept,
And officers consoled one another,
We realized the magnitude of our loss
As we bury yet another Law Enforcement brother
Old 06/19/2004, 10:36 AM
Moved On

I drove by the new Fish Gallery the other day. It's on the west side of Colorado Blvd just north of Yale. Didn't have time to stop and take a look around though.
Old 06/19/2004, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Sorry Kristy I didn't realize I would get pegged. I only go by Anthony at work. Everyone else knows me as George. It was something I did when I first got divorced. I was supposed to be a new person, start over and all that!Whatever. I hope I didn't confuse you.
Old 06/20/2004, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

Ok . Sorry George. Everybody at Ki's Island calls you Anthony. Sorry if I offended you I didn't mean to. Does anybody have the new address for Fish Gallery?
Old 06/20/2004, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Oh Kristy not at all. I just didn't want you to be confused. There was absolutly no offense taken. It is actually a funny situation when I divorced 10yrs ago I had just started the post office and so I thought I would be a new person. So I went by my middle name. Well my family and friends new me as George and that is what they insisted calling me. So the only ones to know me by my middle name are those in the post office. Everyone knows my first name they just call me Anthony. You should see when the two sides get together. No one knows who the one is. No offense and I hope I didn't offend you. You are a very nice young lady and I was glad to meet you.
Old 06/20/2004, 11:59 PM
Registered Member

None taken. I know now to call you George. Again it was very nice to meet you also. I like being able to put a face with the name.