Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern Tier Reef Society
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/08/2007, 10:51 AM
Branchy Coral Aficionado

For Sale: Lighting, Calcium Reactor, Overflows

I have 2 400W PFO pulse start ballasts for sale $80 each. They are just over a year old and I bought them new from premium aquatics. I am selling them because they are too much light for my 20 gallon prop tanks I will include a 1 year old Radium bulb with them (I know the bulb is not that useful but it is good to have a backup)

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merch...ode=PFOballast

I also have a complete Calcium reactor setup for sale for $300. It includes a Reef Tek Reactor…

http://www.reeftek.com/Calcium_Reactor.htm (looks almost identical to the one in this photo just a little older)

A 20 lb. CO2 tank and a new M3 regulator…

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewIt...product=CO3111

For those of you who don’t know about M3 regulators, they simply are the best. I will also include the pumps need to run this reactor so this thing will be plug and play for you. I am selling this since I bought a kalkwasser reactor and don’t need it anymore.

I also have two Amiracle 600GPH U-Tube overflows $25 each.

http://www.aquacorals.com/ShopOverflows.htm

I will also entertain trades. I am in the market for some Icecap 175W MH ballasts, MH reflectors, MH moguls, titanium heaters, etc. PM me with your offer. Thanks!
Old 05/08/2007, 11:44 AM
Branchy Coral Aficionado

Also I forgot I have 4 coralife 96W PC ballasts with the cables (not with the water resistant ends). I will also include 4 barely used 96W PC bulbs and 4 blue LED moonlights. This setup will come wired and ready to be retrofitted into your canopy. I used in on my 150 and replaced it with VHO so I no long need them. $100 (The bulbs cost me more than that by the way and I paid over $300 for it just over a year ago)
Old 05/08/2007, 09:29 PM
Branchy Coral Aficionado

Here is an update…

Calcium Reactor – SOLD
HM ballasts – Pending
PC lighting – Pending
1 overflow – Pending
1 overflow – still available
Old 05/09/2007, 02:17 PM
Premium Member

hey YGPM
Old 05/11/2007, 11:43 AM
Premium Member

Nate: I may be interested in the overflows for my 75g. Does it come with the ribbed hoses and U-tube? I was thinking of purchasing a Tidepool II sump for the 75.
Old 05/11/2007, 12:09 PM
Branchy Coral Aficionado

It comes with a U-Tube but no hose. It does however come with a durso stand pipe mod and if I can find it a DIY overflow cover to keep fish and snails out…
Old 05/22/2007, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

Is the overflow gone?