View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

hey guys, read all of the comments, I would like to put out there that this wasn't a thread titled "Drive the bus over Front Range" It is simply a thread about what happened when a hobbyist that turns to LFS steps in front of a bunch of people and their passion. It disappoints me most because I really did call Steve in hopes that he was sorry for what he did, the impact that he had on people not only locally, but LFS’s, suppliers, and other human beings across the world. He did not care. HE wouldn’t help with the order, wouldn’t help Alex, or the many people that I bet he once called friend on Reef Central. I thought I was his friend as well, I was with him on the last group buy, bought stuff that I didn’t order so that he didn’t have to cover it out of pocket. I called him greedy because of his actions. It shows over and over, from making a fuss about this order, to thinking that Alex could only sell to him in the huge state of Colorado. That is greed….”mine mine mine, all mine” quoted from a cartoon from my childhood. As for calling me a liar…ok, call me one, but I took the time to not only post like I said I would, take the time for this order, like I said I would, and do everything to make this order happen again, like I said I would. What do I have to gain from lying about this? Usually the one with something to loose will start changing the story to make it most beneficial to their point of view. I lose nothing and I don’t gain anything. The order will continue without FRA involved, I feel bad for Alex, quite frankly. FRA took away a great Christmas bonus from a guy that was passionate about his work. He didn’t get this great order, which when self employed is your only chance of a Christmas bonus, and I am guessing that living in Hawaii, isn’t cheap. Are you happy that you let your profit margin get between Alex and his lifestyle? The comments that were made about how the money that we were going to spend on the group buy could have been spent on more expensive higher profit margin items in your store is a crock as well. Steve the fact that this order wasn’t yours to begin with will not be overlooked. Your lack of caring about the people that you have stepped on WILL catch up with you at some point. If anyone needs information that is not listed on this forum, I am available by Cell @ 303.210.7289.