View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

I guess that the countdown to his "going out of business sale" should start 1-11-08. I can't believe that someone who used to start and participate in group buys in the exact same fashion as this one was done, has resorted to being such a petty whiner, and resorting to threaten Alex to stop buying from him.
Steve,
I have met and known you for years through the club, and always thought you were a "stand up" guy. I now know differently. I am currently buying equipment and rock, and soon will be buying livestock for my new tank. You just screwed yourself out of every penny I will be spending on setting up and stocking a 150 gallon reef. We all know it is not as big as some, but, it still amounts to a couple thousand dollars. Smooth move guy!

roadracn,
I feel for you in all the B.S. that this group buy put you through. You tried to "hook people up" and you ended up getting the sharp end of the hook. But, you dealt with it with honor, more than can be said for the above mentioned, soon to be closed, (hopefully) "store owner". I think I can say THANKS from everyone for handling this deal as well as you have.
Bill