View Single Post
Old 09/14/2007, 07:47 PM
U.S.M.A.S.

Macna 2007 - Yes- Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here at MACNA and it is awesome, lots of vendors and corals. I have already purchased 3 corals and I may get one more depends on if it is available and if I can get the price down.

I talked a little with The Coral Broker guys and purchased 2 of my corals from them, great group of guys. I purchased the other coral from the 200 gallon display tank that is up for raffle Sunday. The 200 gallon zero edge aquarium is awesome and will make a great tank for the winner

I talked with Rea Sea and got a from 50Gallon Mix bucket of Coral Pro Salt. I also received a free shirt from Two Little Fishies and Dr. Foster & Smith. ORA gave out 1oz bags of there new food. The Pittsburgh team gave out Number 4 of C The Jounal by anthony Calfo and a small cooler.

I will post some pictures tomorrow but so far it has been well worth the drive over.

PMASI has done a great job with MACNA XIX

Tomorrow I am going to chat with Premium Aquatics, UberFrags, Tunze, and some others plus see some speakers and go to the Zoo.