View Single Post
Old 08/24/2007, 08:19 PM
angelfish nut!

Thanks Laddy (I feel like I have to say that with a Scottish accent!)...

The photo you are talking about was an excellent photo of my old 65 gallon taken by my buddy Robie Sayan, an accomplished photographer... and a pretty good reefer... he had a sick tank that was TOTM in October '03 here... The nice thing is that he is back in the hobby after being out for a little while... I've loved regal angels for so many years, and my trio has now been together for over two and a half years... after a certain amount of time it's alll about disaster avoidance, like I put in my signature. The photo Julian squeezed in was one of my Centropyge resplendens/ Centropyge fisheri pair that Frank Baensch bred... it's not even that great of a photo in my opinion, as I'm much more of an aquarist than a photographer, but I'm thrilled to be part of the book... my wife may roll her eyes, but the fish are excited! . The nice thing is my wife has always wanted to see Chicago, and finally... finally something positive from my fish passion pays off for her... I was asked to do my talk on rare angelfish at next year's IMAC in Chicago! Some of the images I use will be coming from Julian... he's a passionate guy about angelfish too, and just a great guy to sit and have a beer with...

Attention to detail!

Just say NO to detritus

What is recommended to the novice and what experienced reefers do are two different things.