Thread: Nina...
View Single Post
Old 12/01/2007, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

there are just no words that are adequate..."thank you" seems not enough but that's all i have right now. thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for your love and prayers.

i slept with gary's pillow last night. i woke off and on all night and each time, i smelled the sweetness that was him. i think i am numb at this point, glad he is with God but so sad that he is, physically, no longer with me. i have to be content that he is in a much better place and i know he is watching over me as he promised me he would do. i'm sure i will have signs of this very soon, when gary gets settled in heaven and can find time to visit me.

so much to do today. we are in the midst of what is shaping up to be a pretty nasty ice storm but i must go select flowers and meet with the funeral director this afternoon.

i will put a link up later to the funeral home and i would love it if you all would like to leave a message there. i want gary's family to know how much love and support i have had from my lounge family!

love & hugs to you all! charlene