View Single Post
Old 01/25/2005, 11:42 PM
Premium Member

I have a very similar question that I was going to post else where but will ask it here since it seems similar.

When you say a CUP of skimmate, do you mean a "CUP" in measurement terms, like for cooking...i.e."a cup of milk"? Or do you just mean one collection cup full, whatever that may ammount to? Also like he asked...what is the controll for this reasoning. Is this based on the average 100g tank...55g tank...30g tank? I have a 37 and a 30 and have never been able to get a full cup of the dark stuff no matter what I do...but I'm not assuming that the tank is clean. I would think that a 10g nano reef would not produce a good cup a day or maybe even every 2 to 3 days. But is that becasue it is smaller and has a lower bio load....

Every time I read you saying that you are dissapointed by people that cannot produce this one cup minimum I get a little discouraged and think..."anthony (my hero) is mad at me again. Like your talking just to me. I realize that a lot of us don't mess with the thing near enough but when we do nothing changes anyways...

help.

dave