View Single Post
Old 12/02/2005, 01:58 AM
Registered Member

thank you. hey just a side note.maybe you could recomend some of your fav books and things too.I know you love what you do but after reading many of the posts I feel guilty about some of the questions being asked (I know I have probably asked some) We should not rely on you and your kindness the way we sometimes do.Your success may sometimes be your curse .We should leave the general info gathering to reading books and ask your advice your many experiences. Does that make any sense? Example on the prop thread you got to talking about the anemone thing and responsibility we have to keep the proper things together.Thats awesome where do you read stuff like that. I know I have kept things together and shouldnt have. I think a lot of us would be willing to do the right thing if we knew where to find the RIGHT info,which is not the LFS or online stores, how ironic. I guess what I am saying is, and maybe wrong, but there are a ton of books (and a lot of opinions-myth info)out there and one could spend a ton of money on them as well. some of the ones I have read seem to be outdated or just full of cool pics(not always a bad thing) maybe sometime (in your spare time)HA! you could make a list of the books that you would like everyone to read and our questions might be more productive. Reading a book is easier anyway.Reading off the computer and typing sucks I dont know how you do it so much. AAAAnyway thanks again for all your efforts