View Single Post
Old 07/10/2007, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

ok I am just spitballing here however here is my theory:

I think it is a new planet from an alternate dimension. In time it will grow. The micro-people inhabiting this pan-dimensional world will demonstrate technology far beyond the boundaries of our understanding of physics. Years later, groups will arise preaching about the coming doom from these people who have now infiltrated every part of our lives.

Many will call these humans "conspiracy theorists" and "tin-foil heads". Michael Moore will make a movie documenting their Nirvana like alien culture and how much it resembles communism and hail them the greatest "race" ever. The movie will also go on in detail to say how by mixing with humans we have corrupted their very essence and purity. The movie will be called "Failed Utopia"

Even later as more hatred towards these beings grows, radical elements of the KKK will display a new standard of a large boot squashing their tiny home planet which still resides in your aquarium. However, now your home is under 24 hour Secret Service protection and you can't even have a friend over without a proper security screening of the friend in question. Your life has become a prison sentence. You can not leave your home, and must monitor your water parameters due to an entire race's existence relying on you.

Finally, you will be imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay for being a "hostile combatant" when someone overheard you say in public, "I should have just flushed the damn thing down the toilet 6 years ago".

Save yourself the trouble my friend, remove it immediately NOW before it is too late for you.

(I was going to have an alternate ending of Randy Holmes Farley saving the day by injecting it with Joe's juice at the zero hour)

peace