View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

All wholesalers have policies that basically revolve around a minimum order. I am a wholesale manufacturer and if a group of people want to order from me and can meet my minimums, then I accept the order. It's really not that complicated! If one of my stores called up and complained after finding out I was supplying their potential customers directly, I would have informed them that they weren't going to get the business anyway and move on. This is what Alex should have done. None, or very few of us, would have bought anything like this from FRA. First, very few of us would go up there to shop, and B, he doesn't stock this type of inventory. So, he would not have gotten this business anyway. By putting together a group buy, we had met Alex's requirements, in fact it may have been larger than any order FRA would have put together! Anyway, by Steve sticking his foot in the way all he really hurt is himself. So, by coming full circle, he still doesn't get any of our business and now he NEVER will!!! Nice job Steve, thanks for the business lesson!