View Single Post
Old 04/04/2003, 11:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Newflee
Well to be honest it is best to have already set up a quarantine tank with an aquaclear hang on or other cheap filter. Set up a 10-20 gallon quarantine like that with a damsel in it full time and you won't ever have a problem.
Too late I am afraid ... got 3 Heniochus diphreutes and did a freshwater bath on them prior to adding to display tank ( not for 8 minutes mind you ) and a couple days later here I am ... Yellow Tang / Purple Tang / Foxface / Copper Banded Butterfly / Ocelaris Clown / 5 Green Chromis and of course the 3 Heni's

Tried Kyolic Garlic soaked foods for a few days but got scared that I might loose my fish so dumped the gravel out of a 55 Gallon tank I was setting up for frags and added cupramine and tore down the rocks/corals to get the fish out. I have a aquaclear hang on from the freshwater days ... can I add some gravel from my sump to it to create a nitrifying bacteria ? ... Moved them today to the hospital tank.

Quote:

What do you see?
Are the fish respiring rapidly?
One of the Heni's is respiring rapidly

Quote:

Are they eating?
Like pigs luckily ... have them all in the 55 and plan to get a copper test kit tomorrow ...

Quote:

Let me know what your fish look like currently.
Looks like salt on the Tangs and dust/salt on the fins of the Heni's

Thanks a ton for your responses so far

Cheers

Rasta