View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 02:48 PM
Tailspot Blenny

Any Doctors? sick on and off for a month! weird differences...

I already went to a doctor, but all he could do is take a blood test. Now I have to wait a week before getting any results. He didn't really elaborate what might be wrong, so I was wondering what you guys might think.

I got sick with a fever on December 11th, had a sore throat and lost my voice for about 4 days, then completely recovered. I played basketball for hours, worked out everyday, for a week. Then Christmas day, I get sick again, fever, sore throat, but this time the sore throat wasn't bad, and went away in a day, but I started coughing.

Then I got better a week later, basketball, working out, running, etc no problem. Then Tuesday I have a crazy fever, and I feel nauseous, with no other symptoms. I went to the doctor right away.

That night I was way hot, and then was fine the next day. Then last night I felt like I was freezing cold, even though the temp in the room was like 76 degrees. My temperature was about 102. I popped some tylenol and was back to normal. This morning I woke up perfectly fine again.

What the heck is going on with me?