Thread: advice needed
View Single Post
Old 05/19/2006, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

Hi Lee,
the situation in my tank is a little better and my fishes look better now but my wonderful clown trigger is still gaspin with one gill and it is very weak. Yesterday I've tried a FW bath with methylene blue as you recommended; I dip fish in 3,5 litres of FW with 21 drops of 1% methylene blue solution for 10 minutes until I saw my ct layed on one side completely rigid and it wan't breathing; so I put back it in the tank keeping it in front of a pump to help for breathing; It began to breath again fortunately; I kept it so in front of the pump for 20 minutes then I released it near a rock.
Now it is keeping to breath with only one gill and is very weak, infact it stays on the sand leaned on a rock and it doesn't swim. This evenig when I was feeding all my fishes it tried to move for searching something to eat on the sand so I put a silverside in front of his mouth but it didn't anything.
Can I keep to hope for him? Can I do something to help him? Every minute of the day I hope to see him swimming and breathing normally!!!!!!!! Do you think is it still possible?
His body is more free of ick!!!!!!!!
Come on, Lee, please give me some hope for my beatiful and wonderful clown trigger!!!!
Thanks a lot for every precious advice and useful knowledge you give me and all great lovers of these marvelous creatures of the sea.

Lorenzo