View Single Post
Old 07/12/2005, 12:49 AM
Registered Member

Well I tried to improve their diet for the last two and a half weeks in the display and they still have the thin white stringy feces. It doesn't occur every night...just once and a while. I am totally confused, and can not understand why nothing works for me. I read about all these treatments and try them according to instructions and nothing works. It is real frustrating. Everything I read says that this is a sure sign that they are unhealthy, but if it wasn;t for the feces I would have no complaints about them. It is also not like they are wasting away, because their bellys look healthy, and I have noticed growth over the past several months....especially in the female. I am going to try another cycle of the pepso food.

On a positive note, they are still quite active...and the female has even started host a RBTA. Color is great, eyes are clear. There is nothing physically wrong with them...just occasionmally a few upturned scales, but I would attribute this to their high activity. The scales are replaced within 2 days.

At this point I doubt there could be any suggestions due to the fact I have tried all the treatments. At this point I wish i could just bring the feces to a lab and have them tell me what is wrong, I'd even pay for it!... i'm venting...

"Survival of the Fittest"
-Herbert Spencer