View Single Post
Old 01/12/2008, 12:11 AM
UH_OH_5_OH UH_OH_5_OH is offline
That's Mind Bottling !
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 937
The TV's are hooked to B/W cameras that feed an image through an RCA jack....into the TV. What I want is to hook a small light that will light up to indicate sound is coming from that particular camera.

Sort of like when a light goes off on the telephone of someone that is hearing impaired to let them know there is an incoming call.

I think it should be just a matter of a small adapter that plugs into the the male end of the wire just prior to it going into the RCA jack ! Does this make more sense ???
"What would you do if your legs got decapitated ?"--PoukieBear

I look at her with my head tilted to the side and in a soft voice I just say; You're so pretty !