View Single Post
Old 01/05/2008, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

some lighting stuff for sale or trade

I have accumulated quite a bit of lighting supplies around my basement that I don't think I will be using again anytime soon. All items are OBO and am interested in trading for corals as well, I'm mostly intrested in zoos/palys or just starting to get into sps. Here is the list. For now everything is pick up only in Aston, PA 19014.

----- Nova Extreme 48" T5 4x54watt lighting fixture, comes with one year old bulbs ( 2 actinic and 2 daylight), I don't have the legs for the fixture. $115 OBO, recently decided to go with halides over my prop tank.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...2&pcatid=12772

----- 3 used MH reflectors and mogul sockets $15 each or all 3 for $35, just got new lumenarcs so these are not needed anymore.

----- VHO Retro system includes an ARO electronic ballasts (for up to 220 watts) with all wiring and 2 sets of waterproof endcaps and standoffs. $60

--- also have bulbs for this setup i have two 4 month old 3' super actinics and 4 new 3' super actinics $75 for all bulbs or $125 for all bulbs, ballast, endcaps, etc.

----- I also have 4 - T5 ballasts capable of handling two 54 watt (4') bulbs each. these are new never used, at one point I was thinking about switching my tank over to all t5's and decided against it... $15 each, just to be clear these are just ballasts, no wiring, endcaps or bulbs are included.

i check here a couple times a day and can get pictures up later as the camera is charging, any questions post here or pm...thanks.