View Single Post
Old 01/10/2007, 12:39 PM
Original Zen Cube

Update,

Hello everyone I received an emial this morning from the owner of AC apologizing for the incident. I don't buy the "web designer thought it was nice" excuse - just because you like the looks of a product doesn't mean that you can promote that product as something you made, or sell. Aside from that, I was impressed with Tin's email. Here it is:

Hi Chad,
This is Tin owner of Aquatic Concepts. I apoligize for your photo being on our website. Our web designer found it and thought is was a great looking cube. Our email systems have been down so I have not received any emails. If I would have known about it I would have taken in down sooner. We actually are dealing with the same situation with people using our pictures so I know how you feel. Once again we are sorry for what happened. I really think you have a unique cube design.
Thank You. I do not visit reef central often. feel free to call me at XXXXXXX
or email XXXXXXX
(edited out incase of phishing)

Thanks everyone for your help!

- Chad