View Single Post
Old 04/20/2004, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

well, well, well, look who is coming up for air, lets talk cub baseball. joey b. era is still above six, and he still throws a change up for a fastball. farnsworth has blown a couple of games for the cubs. corkey sosa has hit a couple of home runs. what is corkeys strike to home run ratio. the cry baby started when alou freaked out on the cub fan in the playoffs. i would like to know who is the bigger cry baby, kerry wood, or dusty baker. i loved it when cubbie fans where throwing trash on field, drink more hams beer. if your out of hams, i will take a pabst blue ribbon. i love the cubs fan. it should be time for maddux to get shelled again. we will see what barretts batting average is at the end of the year, i think that home run he hit was the first of his big league career, now if he ever guns down a runner on there way to second, that will be a first too. barrett is a joke, and lucky to be a career 200 hitter. the injury was to the ligament in the ankle. you might have a cast on your foot, if you keep chewing on it before you speak. i wonder if dusty baker could look at mike prior in the face when he told him the injury was not that bad. why is todd walker riding an atv in his back yard when he is on the shelve. i bet he was in shock when he rolled up on the dead guy. i heard the goat was wearing wood 's jersey this weekend. i will give the cubs credit, clemments has looked really good this year. todd walker is a great player when he is not on the dl. mark g. or todd walker, who will it be at second. all in all the cubs still choke, and this will not be the year for a cub world series. the famous cub saying, we will get them next year. there will be no next year as long as cub management fails to provide the cubs and there fans with what the organization needs to be a winner. the cubs will always be one position player away from being a champion. go astros