Thread: Moving to Iowa
View Single Post
Old 05/22/2001, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

wolverine: I wasn't slamming you. I know you are from NE because I've talked to you before and it's in your tag. I was just poking fun at Iowa.

As far as Bellevue Pet Center goes I will not shop there anymore. There was a thread a while back about Bad LFS experiences and I posted mine on it here's the link: http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbull...threadid=22743

Basically Scott is an arogent jerk who doesn't care about his costomers the minute they leave the store.

In addition to the story above, Scott has said some completely untrue things about my former boss and former owner of Animal Talk Aquatics Pet Store in Omaha. When Animal Talk went out of business scott offered an insulting offer to buy all of our livestock including 12 giant rare breeding blue frontosas. Scott preceeded to sell the fronts before we agreed to his offer. We didn't agree to his offer and this costomer was left standing in the rain. So to save his butt Scott claimed that we had taken his money and not given him the fish. He then claimed that he had to send the police to the former owner of animal talk's house to get the money back. All of this was a complete fabrication by Scott. He is a liar and his prices are a joke to anyone who knows the fish business. Since Animal Talk has closed he has risen his base coral price from $59.00 to $90.00. This guy is just an insecure jerk, don't buy from him. Ever.

Sorry to get so serious but I just wanted to let you all know about this guy.

Although Anthoney (another employee of Bellevue) is a good guy. But Scott runs the joint so I still boycot.