View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Live Aquaria (Divers Den) Experinence

Well, I started the process of stocking my 180 FOWLR after loosing it to ich. So i bought the 9 inch tankraised Emperor Angel from Randy at Reef Creation and wanted to get a large puffer. The other day I found a perfect black dog face puffer that was 8 inches on divers den at live aquaria.com. I decided to get it, and recevied the box today. I kept the lights dim and acclimated the fish in the box using the drip method, but thought I saw an awful lot of white and spots on the body. So I finished acclimating and added him to my tank, at which time I noticed that the body was really a light black with white spots...I was just wondering if it was stress from shipping so I ran some errands after watching him and the Emperor to make sure there was no issues.

While I was out, I recevied a phone call from livequaria saying they sent me a Guineafowl Puffer by mistake and I could keep it and they would either give me credit or credit my card back. I was kinda suprised, I got a beautiful 9 inch puffer and they didn't want me to ship it back to them. I couldn't beleive the excellent cusotmer service they provided, and how appologetic they were. (Unfortunately they sent the black dog face to some one else...but this one I recevied is gorgeous and of course the wife likes him better!)

I just thought I would take a few seconds to share a good customer experience for a change seeing as them seem to happen so infrequently