Thread: Lancaster Pa ?
View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mlehman
Hey Fred,

I might be interested in some frags..where can I see a pic of what you have?

Mike

Hey Mike,
My tanks are a only 12-24 gallons, and the frags are stuffed in amongst the corals but here is a couple of links to pics of my tanks. (Trying to setup a prop tank, but I still need a decent light.)

In my 24 gal, you can see some nice stalks of the green finger leather 3-4 inches tall, ($5 per frag/stalk, mother colony in the bottom left) Mint Trumpet LPS 5-10 heads each, $10 per. mother colony in the bottom middle.) I am also considering selling the the purple with green spots frogspawn $15. It is outgrowing my spot and frogspawn will sting its neighbors. (Kevin from Ephrata voiced some interest in this nice colony - gotta be at least $50 at TFPlace.)

My 12 gallon is covered with pom-pom xenia. Most are anchored to the Halimeda, (easy to clip off a piece and fasten it to its new home,) or to small rocks. $5 per frag. These can grow and spread pretty quickly, across rock or glass with a little patience. Likes med light and thrives in low flow, but will tolerate med flow. I got it growing on the glass of my 12 and 24, and it looks pretty cool!

Let me know if you can't see the pics below. I'll email them to you.
Hey from East Pete, you can just stop by. I am only 10 minutes away.

Cheers
Fred

12Gallon

24 Gallon