View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 10:00 AM
angelfish nut!

Quote:
Originally posted by zemuron114
john, i haven't heard from you in a while!

How many tanks do you have now? lol
I was busy with family and friends in town for Christmas... and our two and half year old had his first Christmas where he realized "Hey... I get stuff! " I now know what my father went through with my toys... for Dads Christmas should be called "The Day of Assembly".

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltecRules
Wow John very nice. Hopefully someday soon I will be able to afford one of those Jocs or a interuptus anegls
Yeah, you look like a poor reefer with that fish collection you have going! ... A few months ago I got a tiny 2" Tinker's for myself... I've been digging little fish lately...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Wrassler
Thanks from me too copps. I really gotta learn to use one of them there breathing thingys and get down there where the fishes are.....

Are all of the interruptus entering the trade from Japan or are they collected anywhere else?

At 6" they would give other dwarf angels what for....

Thanks,
FW
You live in Brisbane and don't dive? That's like growing up in Vail and not skiing! All of the interrupta angels do come from Japan, as there is no collection in the NWHI...

Quote:
Originally posted by racerw
Aahhh I came across a post from you awhile ago about receiving some angels & what an interesting pair you have....very nice.

I also wanted to put my Interruptus w/my pair of Jocs & hybrid trio who got along fine, it did not work at all, my male Joc was nasty mean. I had to remove the joc pair & added them to another system. The Interruptus pair & the hybrid trio get along fine. I wish you tons of luck to get those fish to live together peacefully...if anyone can do it I am sure you can I think it would be an an awesome sight to see to see a pair of Interruptus & harem of Jocs living together.
I always wait a while for my new fish to settle in before posting them... I'm soon receiving a pair of angels that is just a dream of dreams... I'll share them after a little while...

Your male joc was full grown at about 3.5 inches, which probably decreased those chances... One of the best things we could do to increase chances when combining any fish is be sure that all fish are in tip top condition... especially the newly added fish... as they are much more able to take that initial beating if they are in good shape to start...

Thanks again all...

Copps

Attention to detail!

Just say NO to detritus

What is recommended to the novice and what experienced reefers do are two different things.