View Single Post
Old 12/30/2007, 02:12 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Primetime33
I don't see why not. Be ready to deal with ICH though. Achilles are notorious for having trouble with ich. Also, the Vlamingi will have to go eventually. Otherwise I'm sure you'd be okay as far as agression issues go.

Yea.. I thought about the ICH reputation.. This is one reason why I am hesitant.. As for the Vlamingi... hopefully he will not outgrow my tank too fast. I hear they grow pretty fast. But he will have to go to my friends after a year or so.

possible but i dont think your purple will like it at all,plus 3 tangs in a 150 is pushing it.i have the exact tank you stated with 3 tangs,1 achilles,1 purple,and 1 mimic.overall they get along ok but lately i have been seeing elevated aggression levels between them.i am going to sell all my tangs and just get one new tang and a school of anthias.

I think I will end up doing the same. I will get one Sohal and the rest smaller fish, non tangs.
A Sohal will outgrow your tank, and most likely kill off any other fish. Sohals are the most aggressive tang.