View Single Post
Old 12/29/2007, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Pufferpunk
I'd look into how easily that center panel of your doors can be removed. You can then slip in a bigger fuge down there.

I'm glad to hear more positive feedback!

I stopped using Purigen for a couple of weeks but I have a big mix of corals, from SPS/LPS to leathers & don't want to never use it again. So I add the C to my sump AFTER the water gets filtered thru the Purigen. I'm hoping most of the C will be absorbed by the corals before it gets into the overflow & back thru the Purigen. You certainly can continue using the carbon but don't expect as much of the C to get to your tank.
Ugh! Not sure on that one as it has only a right and left door with the enter being the support/separation of the two sides. I don't think it is doable IMO! Maybe i will post a picture of it

the space for the doors is only 12" x18" (my 10g is 10x20) and there is a center divider inside the stand dividing the r/l sides that can't come down. I believe I am screwed on gettinga 10g in there. Although..... there is 21-22" of space to possibly slide it in and all the way back, then turn it. Hmmmm. Maybe a chore lies ahead soon. Gotta figure out overflow and all that crap (no floods wanted). Me nor my husband has a clue how that DIY stuff works. That's a whole other topic!

I'm broke!