View Single Post
Old 12/09/2007, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DgenR8
1) You're completely buying the word of someone that posted something on the Internet. I'm not accusing anyone of lying, but it's pretty naive to believe that you can believe everything you read. Does anyone here know the poster?

If the story is true;

2) Is anyone really surprised to find out that prejudice exists?

I'm certainly not saying it's right, but I know that no matter who you are, there are people somewhere that hate you without knowing you.

That said, post cautiously to this thread. The subject matter at hand can easily become a problem.
1) That "someone" happened to be a good reefer who I bought frags from a couple of times. He's got the asian looking and I know he is a decent man. Besides, if you have gone through the entire thread, you will see that "someone" is backed up by a very, very, very long list of people supporting him, including another one who happened to drove by and offered testimony; and FT's CS and that woman's bad attitude is well know among the MR members, plus she is a liar who got nailed by a MR member with hard evidence. So, I don't have to believe until I see that with my own eyes.

2) I guess none is surprised by finding out there is prejudice, or say racial discrimination, to be more appropriate.