View Single Post
Old 11/29/2007, 02:06 PM
Just an Average Joe

Bruce,
I have no animosities against you.
For whatever reason you seem to believe as fact, things that were fabricated merely to harm. I do not respond to such ludicrous accusations any more than you should believe with such vigor.

To answer your question:

volunteer:
I dedicated an entire year of my life to RAP '07 molding it into what I "thought" was the best for everyone involved. I simply did the best that I could do. If you are unhappy with the way things turned out, please don't go to whatever event I'm involved with in the future, that is your choice. But PLEASE refrain from spreading gossip merely to sabotage one event over the other.

These are ALL great things happening in our neck of the woods. All great for the hobby in general, whatever corporation is involved (yes, all three are corps) should have little bearing as to the services provided.

But most of all, please leave personal attacks to PMs and other private communication channels. This back-and-forth banter will only serve to shut down ANOTHER great thread. Causing this thread to close harms only SCMAS and benefits no one, do we not at least agree there?
That's a rhetorical question, Bruce, please just let it be.....please

Last edited by ReefMeister2; 11/29/2007 at 02:15 PM.