View Single Post
Old 11/27/2007, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparkss
Don't kid yourself. It is only a matter of time before the mysteri takes out another fish, unless you have a relatvely aggressive tank (or the myteri was one of the last ones to go in). Once they become established you can almost give up on adding any more fairy wrasses, even larger ones are a gamble. Just do a search here on RC for "mystery wrasse kill" and I am sure that you will get more than your fair share of threads about them killing everything from lineatus to radiant wrasses and I think I recalled one that took down a trigger too, but I cannot be 100% sure.
what "SEARCH" are you talking bout?

Oh this one...

Quote:
ReefCentral Search Results
Sorry. The search function has been temporarily disabled due to high server load. Please try your search again in a few minutes. Other site features will still be functional.

Check out our Premium Membership Program for higher priority access to the search engine as well as other nice features.

Tips & Trivia:
Want a cool Reef Central logo tshirt? You can find a collection of RC logo merchandise by clicking this link.

IT Would be nice if the search worked... i got to check out that "Premium Membership Program" deal

NOTE: Please forgive my spelling....lol, its the thought that counts right?