Thread: AWT results
View Single Post
Old 11/24/2007, 09:18 PM
Older Than the Cretaceous

Why call me stupid and not bright?

You are the one that started calling my posts stupid. What is good enough for the Goose is good enough for the Gander

oh wait your signature says you don't even have a tank LOL amazing simply amazing.

That's correct but have kept tanks 35 years and have kept some of the same animal alive for 15 years and I don't mean just fish have you ? More of your nonsense. So I don't have a tank any longer means I don't or should not post any advice ? I have forgotten more than you will ever know By the way there bright guy, what do tanks have to do with testing water ? And you having a 600 gal or 10 gal nano has no bearing what so ever on this thread. Having a tank does not mean you AUTOMATICALLY understand water chemistry. You don't buy it at a LFS ........sorry.

The Aqua Medic Distributor to try and help get you answers, I don't need them I was only trying to help you guys out.

I don't think we need it from you, as you are already closed minded and accept results from AWT hands-down as they must be right. That is often called pure ignorance. So far nobody agrees with you

Your last post and remarks shows your silliness and childish nature. I'm now playing your game.

ok Boomer you win

It has nothing to do with winning but understanding the subject matter at hand.