View Single Post
Old 11/13/2007, 12:31 AM
I need a bigger tank!

240 cube set up for sale in KS and/or MO.

240 gallon cube tank. 4'x4'x2'. 1" thick acrylic all around with 3/4" bottom. Plumbed with 12 closed loop returns and two drains. Overflow center back with two 3/4" returns.
Tank was custom made by Scott of Aquatics Systems Designs.
Custom stand. Built by yours truly. Very detailed wood working. Professionally sealed and laquered inside and out.
Two Sequence Darts for the dual closed loops.
8 way OceanMotion and all plumbing.
4 way OceanMotion and all plumbing.
1 GenX PCX 40 return pump: $75
1 40 gallon breeder sump: $25
This tank, stand, and closed loop package (Pumps and OM's) is $2500 OBO.
Also for sale is the following: BUT, the buyer of the tank/stand package has dibs on the below equipment . It will only be sold separately when the tank/stand package above is sold and ready to be broken down:
2 48" AquaMedic Oceanlight dual 250 watt DE (20K XM bulbs) with T5 actinic flourescent pendants: $450 each (These can go anytime actually. They are currently not in use.)
1 48" Dual 400 watt SE Hamilton halide pendant with custom light box: $300
1 Aquatics System Designs protein skimmer. This is one of Scott's big boy recirculating skimmers. Rated for 400 gallons: $275.

*All livestock (with a few exceptions) will be offered for sale once I have a buyer for the tank and stand. Buyer of tank and stand has dibs on all livestock: Over 300 lbs of very mature live rock, over 30 large to XXL sinularias and toadstools, XXL Tonga yellow leather, green with purple tip frogspawn, blue ricordeas, mushrooms. Small/medium yellow tang, Potter's angel, Pair of flame angels, Medium Blue hippo tang, Large female pink skunk clown, 3 small ocellaris clowns, a few blue damsels. Prices will vary on this livestock. I'll work on a detailed itemized list soon.
If anyone is interested in the complete package, please let me know. I would love to have you over to look at the setup and answer any questions. I'll make the buyer of the complete set up a very good deal.
Serious inquiries only please. I will not part out until the tank/stand package is committed to with a deposit.
Thanks
Sean

Video showing the tank and most of the inhabitants:
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y90...MOV05017-1.flv

Last edited by sonofgaladriel; 11/13/2007 at 12:54 AM.