View Single Post
Old 02/28/2003, 11:14 PM
Reefengruven

Thank you prevyet! You know what Im talking about. I know lots of people force their rose BTA's to split all the time because they are always for sale on this board. I also know people are making a killing on them and the wild population is continually harvested to keep up with the demand for them. I am asking before I try anything so I will have a better chance of being successful. I think we should share techniques that work in order to make more non wild collected specimens available to everyone. If we dont try how will we ever learn what works? I agree that anemones do require a lot of work and the correct enviroment to thrive and I think I have done a lot of research on the issue. I feel that I can take a lot better care of these animals than a lot of people who buy them and the stores they bought them from. If you can get a BTA to split from heavy feedings, that is what I want to know and that does not seem too stressful. So what would that mean? Feed it as much as it will eat, every day?