Reef Central Online Community Archives

Reef Central Online Community Archives (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Coral & Livestock Trading (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   WTT My Exotic, Le Sps for your micros, chalices, aussie lords (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1280359)

znut Reefer 12/27/2007 11:14 PM

WTT My Exotic, Le Sps for your micros, chalices, aussie lords

I have a good many different le, exotic sps. And other sps. Looking for trades for your micromussa, chalices, and aussie lords and any other really nice lps corals. If interested send me a PM or email pics to [email]znut@g-net.net[/email]. Here a few that I have that can be fragged.

Tyree le strawberry m. cap
Tyree/Atlantis pink polyp m. cap
Tyree le Idaho grape m. cap
Tub's mystic blue
Tubs nuclear green table
Hillers Aqua delight
Limeade/cranberry nasauta
Turkani
Speciosa
Tub's Pink Jade
Cali tort (ROAB)
Blue Austrea (ROAB)
Surf-n-Turf
Yellow tort
Yellow table
Red/blue tip table
Setosa monti
Copps deepwater
yellow nausta/purple polyps
limeade nausta
ORA green birdsnest
Tyree le navani
Tyree le sunset monti
Purple haze monti
Morning star monti

and more.....

benihana 12/28/2007 04:12 PM

Any chance you have a reverse Sunset Monti (aka Forest Fire Monti)

Jay4Robin 12/28/2007 04:49 PM

[QUOTE][i]<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11472997#post11472997 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by benihana [/i]
[B]Any chance you have a reverse Sunset Monti (aka Forest Fire Monti) [/B][/QUOTE]

Your looking for the Hawaiian Punch montipora. The Forest fire has a darker green skin and red polyps.:) You can find more information about the reverse sunset aka Hawaiian Punch on reeffarmers.com.

benihana 12/28/2007 05:33 PM

SO the reverse Sunset and the Hawiian Puch are one in the same then? I guess I am confused?????

Jay4Robin 12/28/2007 05:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11473469#post11473469 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by benihana [/i]
[B]SO the reverse Sunset and the Hawiian Puch are one in the same then? I guess I am confused????? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup they are the same
You me and a hand full of other reefers were confused.

:D

Sorry to hijack the thread Fonda:)

znut Reefer 12/28/2007 06:08 PM

Yes I do have the reverse sunset monti. But still a frag. :)

benihana 12/28/2007 06:32 PM

How long until you think it is fragable?

znut Reefer 12/28/2007 06:40 PM

At least a couple months.

mtfatwork 12/30/2007 11:33 AM

hmmm.... tempting... I have some fun micros Fonda ;)

patedship 12/30/2007 12:57 PM

I've got a lot of micros I am looking to get rid of, but they are all huge colonies some range from 20+ polyps (Docs Indepence Day) all the way down to 10+ polyps (JenDub Love n Hate). Let me know I have about 10 micro colonies (all are LE, named micros)in all and wouldnt mind getting rid of all of them. I am looking to do more of an SPS tank anyways. I also have some very nice echinos, send me a pm and we can work something sweet out...

znut Reefer 01/04/2008 05:56 PM

Thanks for all the interest. I got some trades in the works. :) So not interested in anymore trades at this time.