PDA

View Full Version : Good Weekend

PoukieBear
11/20/2006, 08:34 AM
**Yawn!

I'm so tired from this weekend, I could curl up and fall asleep under my desk.

Friday night I jumped on a train and headed to my best friends place in Montreal, hoping that she could take my mind off of my breakup.

I didn't arrive until after 12:30am, so we didn't do much the first night.

On Sat, we went to the Bio-dome, and to an insectarium and botanical gardens. I took a bazzillion pictures...until the batteries died on the camera. And go figure, it doesn't take regular batteries. Now I have to tell Doug that I still have his camera, because I have no way of charging it, and I need to upload all the pictures.

Sat night we went to the bar, got a *little* tipsy. For some reason, while being a *little* tipsy, we thought it would be a fun idea to wax my legs... **Note to self (and other ladies who think waxing is a good idea while a *little* tipsy): You may think that it will be painless with the amount of alcohol that you have consumed, but it still hurts like the dickens!!! AND you will be left with not so little tufts that weren't there the night before while being a *little* tipsy.

Sunday was spent shopping in all the underground malls. SO COOL!

Doug picked me up from the train station when I got home, and we went out for a drink. GOOD NEWS!! I'm going to be taking Max, the green cheek conure from him. So I at least get one of my critters.:D

dinoman
11/20/2006, 09:05 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8583663#post8583663 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PoukieBear
On Sat, we went to the Bio-dome, and to an insectarium and botanical gardens. I took a bazzillion pictures...until the batteries died on the camera. And go figure, it doesn't take regular batteries. Now I have to tell Doug that I still have his camera, because I have no way of charging it, and I need to upload all the pictures.

:D Not nesscarily, you should be able to order a new charger. In the meantime you can just get a card reader.

Glad you had a better weekend for once! :p

dc
11/20/2006, 09:14 AM
LOL, you're so sneaky Dino. Or just go to Walmart and have a cd burned.

Glad you had a good weekend.

PoukieBear
11/20/2006, 09:21 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8583803#post8583803 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dinoman
:D Not nesscarily, you should be able to order a new charger. In the meantime you can just get a card reader.

Glad you had a better weekend for once! :p

You are sneaky! I LIKE IT!

:lol:

dinoman
11/20/2006, 09:27 AM
:D Just helping a girl that's been wrongly treated!

VoidRaven
11/20/2006, 09:47 AM
I'm with Dino....head to ebay and look up the accessories for the camera. You should be able to find one cheap! In the mean time, get yourself a little card reader for your computer and off you go! After all, you can't say you took a bazillion pics and not share any of them. That's just wrong.

HOORAY for getting at least one of the critters...who knows, you might have another coming your way before long if he's really that busy. But for now we celebrate the small victory.

PoukieBear
11/20/2006, 10:34 AM
DANG-IT!!!:mad2: I spoke too soon. Doug just called me to see if I knew where he left his camera becuase he can't find it.

I had to tell him that I took it to Montreal. I also had to tell him that the batteries are dead. He just laughed, and was glad that he didn't lose the camera.

He said I could come over and charge it and upload the pictures. hopefully in a few day I'll be able to post some.

Hattie B
11/20/2006, 01:54 PM
Poukie---I think i missed something...about doug..

I thought the birds were your to begin with? none the less I am glad you get to keep your green cheek...

PoukieBear
11/20/2006, 02:48 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8585642#post8585642 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hattie B
Poukie---I think i missed something...about doug..

I thought the birds were your to begin with? none the less I am glad you get to keep your green cheek...

The birds were "ours". The green cheek was a gift to us, and the cockatoo was addopted.