PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh...

phlipper84
11/14/2006, 08:30 AM
Due to an extreme problem, I am forced to liquidate, no pun intended, a serious amount of livestock, asap.
We are talking somewhere along the lines of:
roughly 300+ lbs of assorted live rock, much with zoos and critters attached.
A variety of SPS, some frags, some colonies.
A pretty good amount of LPS, including an entire colony of alien eye closed brain, maze coral or something along those lines. Blasto merletti, Acan Lord - looks like orange crush, with about 30 polyps.
6 polyp frag Blue + red lord

A variety of soft corals from Frag size to colony size.
More zoos than I care to count. Includes 2 or 3 varieties of blue. Possible Bam-Bams. 2 or 3 varieties of purple. Many patterned with many colors. 2 or 3 palythoa Grandis, and more
A few green ricordia.
A serious amount of Tonga bullseyes.
a really nice pistol shrimp, possibly with orange dot/stripe goby.
Maybe 2 clams. 1 larger blue, 1 baby gold.

As you can see we are talking a significant amount of livestock. Pictures of some items are in my gallery, but many are not.
I really don't care who buys. People, fish stores, wholesalers, re-sellers, whoever. Just need to do it quickly.
Please PM me with interests and we can figure out timing.
I will have a large quantity of fairly high-end equip. & lighting in the near future, but right now livestock is my #1 priority.

phlipper84
11/14/2006, 11:34 AM
I am in a bind. I have people PM'ing right and left and I have very little in the way of pics on-line. I am going to set out as much as I can in tupperware so hopefully it will be opening up. I am declaring myself first come, first pick. I hate to say it but it is Phil's fish store. I am also going to have a lot of equip to show. Not really sure how much everything is, but I will post a list in a bit and you can p.m. me for details.
I will 'fess up as I announce what happened. Last night, during a major aquascaping, my wife and I cracked a bulkhead on the bottom of my 240. Actually broke it into two pieces resulting in a pretty good rainstorm. I just can't deal with the time, effort, money, etc. to get myself back in the game with the livestock losses I would take while trying to put myself back together. My loss, your gain. I mean my loss, my depression and heartache. Looking for good home for awesome pets. You know who you are!
Let me know if you are coming need directions, etc. I aim to please and I promise the livestock prices will be right, regardless of how cool the pieces are.

cerreta
11/14/2006, 06:15 PM
Phil, your box is full

Phil, any livestock remaining? Call me and I will come over tonight. I need directions again.

623-570-9961

Sorry to hear about the tank woes.

McCrary
11/14/2006, 06:29 PM
Dude, I must have your address ASAP. You got PM.

McCrary
11/14/2006, 06:33 PM
Phil, your box is still full.

scubabum1983
11/14/2006, 09:12 PM
very interested in clams and some sps

phlipper84
11/14/2006, 10:29 PM
All clams are gone. I do have some Sps, but not a tremendous amount. Have some nice small frags but that is it. Still have some pretty nice LPS and a fair number of zoo's and softies.

scubabum1983
11/15/2006, 02:07 AM
shoot me a pm my box was full but i fixed it

phlipper84
11/15/2006, 01:08 PM
I have been trying to pm everyone who came by yesterday. I have something I wanted to ask. Please P.M. me if you were here and have not received a pm from me.

McCrary
11/15/2006, 09:34 PM
I didn't get your PM.