PDA

View Full Version : Fish loss a mystery

Nathan4Wvu
11/12/2006, 08:50 PM
Well i lost my clown fish this weekend don't know why or how???

I had a party friday night for my birthday and left my room to go downstairs where the party was. Well at one point I left the house to get another keg. When I came home there was people in here looking at the tank making dumb coments. lol aww nemo exct... exct...

Well I got them out and moved everything back downstairs. Came back in here about an hour later to mind my clown fish on the floor dry as popcorn dead and my firefish wiggin out trying to jump out!!!

Saturday morning he was dead as 4 oclock upside down just floating around in the current when i got back home from the game he was A ok swimming around and eating???!!!??

Im thinking some person put somthing in there cuz the inside of the tank has a white slimmy film that i have been scraping off and the skimmer was going nutz!!

Any ideas????

phljess
11/12/2006, 09:15 PM
Someone probably thought your fish needed a brewsky.

LtPiper
11/12/2006, 09:16 PM
Possible.

phljess
11/12/2006, 09:31 PM
Too bad they didn't put a shot of vodka in your tank instead.

firefish2020
11/12/2006, 11:11 PM
Any ideas????

Yep, find out who did it then hurt them . Hurt them bad.

That's just my opinion and not meant to incite violence (unless you are feeling particularly violent anyway). Serious hobbies and drunken schmucks never mix.

Reef4Fun
11/12/2006, 11:59 PM
yeah, they have poured some beer in your tank Nathan, idoits. Inviting that into your place invites that kind of behavior, you never know what a drunk is gonna do. I'm sorry it happened

Nathan4Wvu
11/13/2006, 12:42 AM
Yea im trying to figure out who it was all the people here where people I know so im sure somone will fess

The time it had to happen no one had been here long enought to get drunk so i think it had to be just trying to be cool

Reef4Fun
11/13/2006, 09:32 AM
I'm sure someone will tell you, then I would first go to them and make them pay for your loss, and then never invite them again. Let them know that grade school ended years ago and they are now in college, showing off like that is childish and ignorant.

wvdaisy
11/14/2006, 10:25 AM
I had that happen to me years ago when my stupid drunk brother had a party, we all still lived at home with Mom. I think she was working midnights. Needless to say I was very ****ed when I lost my Mandarin Goby, Yellow Tang, Green Scat and Coral Beauty. Thankfully it was a FO tank. The tank had quite a head on it. It didn't have a skimmer on it trying to pull the junk out.