PDA

View Full Version : Live aquaria order

Hens4Fish
11/10/2006, 07:25 PM
Hey everyone,
So I have the 55 set-up in the waiting room now. I did it last weekend, and I will be placing an order through live aquaria(Drs. Foster and Smith) in probably 7-10 days. My order will not be large, so I am looking for some people who want in to get it to $225(free shipping). I do not have a large tank to hold anyones stuff, 20 long, but if anyone wants in, let me know.
Thanks,
Bill
P.S. I am looking to get pics this weekend, after I get the new lights on. I will post and keep everyone informed of progress.

RCS
11/11/2006, 04:47 PM
Let me know when you plan on doing it...odds are I'll order some stuff depending on what they've got.

How would we work out pickup? I don't know how it looks after T-givign, but I'm off work until 11/30...

nellie54914
11/11/2006, 05:34 PM
We want to get a Scopas tang but it would depend on if they had it in stock when you order. We want a small but they only have medium in stock right now.

Also want a skunk cleaner shrimp, just found ours dead today with a crab eating him. :( But those are out of stock right now too.

Hens4Fish
11/11/2006, 09:20 PM
I will let everyone know a few days before I order so you can see if your stuff is in stock.

Hens4Fish
11/13/2006, 08:01 PM
Looks like I will be ordering wed afternoon/ evening. If you have something you want, you can let me know, then if it is in stock when I place the order, I can get it, otherwise I will let you know if it's not. I will probably go pick it up fri afternoon, so you would have to come get it that night, as I don't have a holding tank.

kass03
11/14/2006, 01:32 AM
Not sure what you mean by you'll prolly pick it up Friday afternoon?
They usually deliver it to your house I think by fedex. Unless your ordering live rock which is different than live goods.
At least they always used to do it that way. I havent ordered in a long time.
I thought they shipped the next day after your order.

kass

kass03
11/14/2006, 04:00 AM
Michelle I dont see any scopas tangs right now.

I'm looking for a kole tang and they have them but I don't want to let it sit all day in a bag until Friday night. Tangs are such ich magnets anyway.
I could use some mexican turbos also.

If we could pick them up say early Friday afternoon or something let me know and I might order one. I thought they usually delivered them in the morning. All my orders always were.

kass

Hens4Fish
11/14/2006, 07:10 AM
Well, I work until 3, so I am going to have fedex keep the box so it does not sit in the cold all day until I get home.

kass03
11/14/2006, 09:02 PM
I will prolly pass then.
Unless someone else is ordering from somewhere closer to me I would get some snails. I don't wanna drive that far to pick up a few snails lol.
I just can't see letting a fish sit in the bag for that many hours extra especially a tang cuz they get stressed easily.

Thanks for offering maybe next time.

kass

yaitisme
11/15/2006, 08:02 AM
Hows the order going, have enough to get the free shipping? Still eying up a benny or goby.

nellie54914
11/15/2006, 12:05 PM
The stuff I wanted still isn't in today, so nothing for me.

nellie54914
11/17/2006, 01:12 PM
Well I just got an in-stock notification on the cleaner shrimp. Of course it had to come in 2 days too late!!