PDA

View Full Version : etropicals rocks!

sdmarriott
06/26/2002, 09:15 PM
I received a clean up crew, a cleaner shrimp, and a pair of oc. clowns from etropicals on Saturday. Everything was very well packaged. I only had a few snails and one conch that didn't make it, but etropicals was very responsive to my email and will make up for those items on my next order. I would definitely recommend etropicals to anyone thinking of making an online purchase.

L and L
06/27/2002, 06:03 PM
Agree. I got my clean-up crew for my 100gRR from them too. Then a month later got my fish order from them.

Did have some DOA cerith snails...but, Jack made up for it and put them in the fish order.

I'm waiting for my system to mature more before I buy some yellow polyps, shrooms and LPS's.

Great place.

Squidman
06/28/2002, 02:32 PM
:thumbsup: for me too. I have had very few casualties in my shipments, but when I do (almost all cerith snails), Jack has promtply credited my account. I would recommend etropicals to anyone.

Bender
07/01/2002, 01:43 AM
Yep I placed an order there last week and everything was well packaged and on time. No casualties and I will definately order from them again.

Bender

yikan
07/01/2002, 01:47 AM
Yes Jack at Etropical is great to deal with. I also had several Cerith snails died on arrival and he made it right. It seems to me the Cerith is bad shipper