PDA

View Full Version : D&T Aquarium Supplies - deal

coral_reefer_25
10/07/2006, 07:10 AM
I got this email sent to our club email address. Thought you all might be interested.

Hi
My name is Thomas Nieradka and im the owner of D&T Aquarium Supplies( http://www.dtpetsupplies.com)

I would like to invite you and your club members to have a look at our website.We have
just about the lowest prices around on aquarium supplies, and would like to offer your club either a group buy or indivual discount pricing for you club members only.

Thank You
Tom
D&T Aquarium Supplies

danieljames
10/08/2006, 01:41 AM
I'm interested Ryan. The prices are good, and if we can get a discount above the website prices, i'm definately in for some things.

coral_reefer_25
10/08/2006, 08:06 AM
Well...hopefully there are more people who will be interested in making a small group purchase. Actually, I may be interested too, but I haven't had much time to take a look at the site. I'll try to do that this morning and let you know.

coral_reefer_25
10/10/2006, 04:28 PM
Is anyone else interested in a drygoods order from D&T Aquarium Supplies?

danieljames
10/10/2006, 04:40 PM
Tom replied and suggested we get a list of what we are interested in, and forward to him. He will then see what he can do. I am in for some powerheads and pc bulbs. He charges actual shipping, so i'm not sure how that would eat up our discount. But we could see. His price on maxi-jets are cheaper than fosters and smith. The 12's are like $18. He has some decent pc bulbs for reasonable as well. Let me know, as i plan to order within a few days.

coral_reefer_25
10/10/2006, 06:05 PM
I need some Loc Line pieces, and he's cheaper on those as well...but like you said, we'll see how shipping adds up. I'll PM you with the pieces I want...shouldn't be but about $10-$15 worth.

danieljames
10/19/2006, 01:45 AM
He is not able to get maxi's at this point, so i'm going with dr. fosters.