PDA

View Full Version : FS: Equipment w/ Updated Prices…So Cal P/U only

vanbeezy
09/28/2006, 10:15 AM
Equipment for sale:
-2 x 3/4" Sea Swirls…$100 each
-1/4" Arctica JBJ Chiller (used only 3 months, like new!)…$475
-MRC Single Chamber + additional Chamber Calcium Reactor w/ 10lb Aluminum CO2 tank and Milwaukee CO2 regulator and pH monitor…$475
-Pan World 100PX external pump (fan cooled)…$115
-Dolphin Ampmaster 2700 external pump (used w/ Sea Swirls)…$175
-1 x ReefOptixIII pendant (double-ended bulbs) w/ 250W Icecap Ballast…$160 2 x "Do it yourself" Kalk/Neilson Reactors made from MRC acrylic tubes (no leaks)…$65 each
-Tank/Stand/Canopy/Sump/Skimmer (Description Below)…$800
Tank: 150 gallon 5x2x2 eurobraced glass tank w/ dual corner drilled overflows w/ durso standpipes. Tank has black molding, has a black back, and black overflows. The eurobraces are predrilled to accept return plumbing (at the back) and seaswirls (at the front). Overflow walls have also been pre-drilled for a closed-loop for 1.5" plumbing. No scratches on the tank.

Stand: Stand is made out of 2x4's and 6 4x4's reinforced w/ Simpson ties, glue and screws. 3/4" plywood sheets make up the top and bottom surfaces. The base of the stand is lined w/ linoleum for a little waterproofing and entire stand coated w/ marine spar varnish. On the outside of the stand is oak plywood paneling which is designed to be completely removed to expose all 3 sides of the tank for easy access. The panels have a black mat finish on the outside and glossy white on the inside. The stand was big enough to house a closed loop pump (not included), a return pump (not included), dual chamber calcium reactor w/ 10lb. CO2 tank (not included) and sump/refugium. Total height of the stand is about 34".

Canopy: Canopy is made of oak plywood w/ black paint (outside) and glossy white (inside). The entire canopy is designed w/ a small flip up door for feedings and minor maintenance. The entire top of the canopy also flips up and back (via a piano hinge) for major maintenance. Canopy houses 2 x 4" IceCap variable speed fans w/ temp sensors (included. One fan is old, one is 2 weeks old). The canopy can hold 2 VHO's (bulbs, end caps, and ballast included) and can also hold 2 MH spiderlight reflectors (which it used to hold) or 2 HQI pendants (which it currently holds). Pendants/ballasts not included . Once mounted on the tank the total height comes to about 6'.

Sump: Acrylic sump was custom made to fit perfectly under the tank. The sump has 3 chambers. 1 chamber is the skimmer chamber. It currently holds a Southbay CS8-1 (Euroreef knockoff) w/out needlewheel impeller (skimmer included). The other chamber is a refugium for macroalgae which holds an LOA 65W pendant over it (included). Both of the chambers output to a collection chamber where the heater is located along w/ carbon, etc. At the end of the collection chamber is the return pump via a 1" bulkhead. (return pump and bulkhead not included). I BELIEVE THE SUMP HAS A SLOW LEAK AROUND THE BOTTOM EDGE…DEFINITELY EASILY FIXABLE…SOLD AS IS.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/vanbeezy/equipment/c.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/vanbeezy/equipment/kalk.jpg

jessezm
09/28/2006, 11:19 AM
Would you consider $65 shipped for a kalkreactor to 31201? If so, PM me your paypal info and I'll pay you straight away. Thanks.

vanbeezy
09/28/2006, 11:22 AM
Not sure what youre referring to...pm'd you.

jessezm
09/28/2006, 01:41 PM
Sorry, I edited above--it's for the kalk/neilsen reactor

jy544
09/28/2006, 02:26 PM
pm sent

vanbeezy
09/28/2006, 05:49 PM
All pendants and ballasts are pending

VikeBron
09/28/2006, 09:49 PM
Interested in shipping? Interested in the calcium reactor. What model is it?

vanbeezy
09/29/2006, 10:30 AM
Bump...yes I would consider shipping

The reactor is a MRC CR-1 and a CR-S

VikeBron
09/29/2006, 10:44 AM
Sorry, not big enough. Good luck

scchase
10/04/2006, 08:27 AM
How much for the Nielsen Reactor shipped.