PDA

View Full Version : who wants CIMA?

hcs3
09/27/2006, 01:29 PM
the time has come for me to step aside from CIMA and move on with other projects and priorities in my life. it was fun while it lasted. if somebody wants to take control of CIMA drop me a PM or email. cheers!

tcottle
09/27/2006, 01:58 PM
new girl friend huh?

Horace
09/27/2006, 02:07 PM
Just as a note before this forum is closed....(Henry requested it be closed), I would like to note that there are some of us here in Bloomington that are interested in starting a club... If this sounds interesting to you please PM me and I will be sure to let you know what if anything develops.

Michelle L
09/27/2006, 02:19 PM
Aw Henry, I was just playing. You don't have to go away mad. :p

Benny Z
09/27/2006, 02:32 PM
oh henry, please don't go!

*psyche! :p

don't take the forum with you. that's a pretty crappy move imo. if the powers that be read this, here's one vote for leaving the forum up.

GreenBay1
09/27/2006, 02:33 PM
I second that.

Michelle L
09/27/2006, 02:33 PM
Ooops double post

brad23
09/27/2006, 02:45 PM
leave this forum up

brad23
09/27/2006, 03:00 PM
On a side note quite a few of us Bloomington guys had talked about doing club

BrianD
09/27/2006, 03:10 PM
I dont' see where Henry said he wanted it closed. In any case, I think he deserves a huge thank you for all he has done for CIMA and reefers in this area. Before people start dancing on his corpse, how about some acknowledgement of all he has done?

Horace
09/27/2006, 03:14 PM
Without reposting what Henry PM'd me, he told me he has requested the board be removed...he also indicated it would happen within hours. Take that for what its worth. Not meaning to dance on anyone's corpse.

I just dropped that note so people would read it and know to contact me and find out where/when the new forum would be up if this forum was axed. If this forum is axed, the people here in Bloomington have expressed a strong interest in starting a new forum under a new name.

LegoZ81
09/27/2006, 03:36 PM
Maybe a temp home can be here till something else is figured out:
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133

I believe that you will have to register before you can view the forum.

epon
09/27/2006, 03:38 PM
I'm really not sure what to say here other than without CIMA and hcs3's eforts I would not have a tank today. Thanks seems inadequate. Looks like were going to need to step up and divide the duties of CIMA or watch it wither away. I havn't always been the best member but I also don't want to watch it die. My vote is annex the Bloomington clowns and run CIMA in skeleton mode untill we get all this figured out. ughf :/

Michelle L
09/27/2006, 03:46 PM
:jester:

mhurley
09/27/2006, 03:52 PM
We have no plans on closing this forum. Clubs often go through a period of transition and leadership change, I see this as no different.

GreenBay1
09/27/2006, 03:52 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8233201#post8233201 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by epon
I'm really not sure what to say here other than without CIMA and hcs3's eforts I would not have a tank today. Thanks seems inadequate. Looks like were going to need to step up and divide the duties of CIMA or watch it wither away. I havn't always been the best member but I also don't want to watch it die. My vote is annex the Bloomington clowns and run CIMA in skeleton mode untill we get all this figured out. ughf :/

That's pretty harsh to say about the Bloomington/Normal peeps. Skeleton mode is not what would be going on because it would not be run by one person. The group is established and it would be sad to see it go the way of the dinosaurs.

hcs3
09/27/2006, 04:29 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8233028#post8233028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Horace
Without reposting what Henry PM'd me, he told me he has requested the board be removed...he also indicated it would happen within hours. Take that for what its worth. Not meaning to dance on anyone's corpse.

take this for what its worth... i lied to you horace. why? because you are a removed. now start your bloomington club and get off of the CIMA forum. not one person has stepped up yet which means i still control CIMA.

hcs3
09/27/2006, 04:29 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8233287#post8233287 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GreenBay1
That's pretty harsh to say about the Bloomington/Normal peeps.

and 100% on target.

hcs3
09/27/2006, 04:31 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8232996#post8232996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BrianD
I dont' see where Henry said he wanted it closed. In any case, I think he deserves a huge thank you for all he has done for CIMA and reefers in this area. Before people start dancing on his corpse, how about some acknowledgement of all he has done?

you won't get that from this crowed. notice their location. all from bloomington normal. they've been itching for this day to come.

tcottle
09/27/2006, 04:47 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8233201#post8233201 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by epon
I'm really not sure what to say here other than without CIMA and hcs3's eforts I would not have a tank today. Thanks seems inadequate.

Ditto - without CIMA (and Henry's efforts) I would have left this hobby long ago. Not sure what is driving this but Henry you deserve a big public thanks!

:smiley for big fat wet kiss:

fkdenton
09/27/2006, 04:52 PM
Sad to say because I do not know the B-N people but without Henry the club and forum is probaly a goner.

Also thanks for the help Henry. I have never met you but you were always there to answer questions. I nominate tcottle to take over.

Michelle L
09/27/2006, 05:12 PM
I don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch, Henry.

Horace stepped up to try to salvage the forum because *you* told him that you were having it yanked. He never disrespected you, he just said that some people were talking of starting a new forum in the event that this one was closed, and to contact him if there was interest.

Why would you even lie about something like that?

Carlos
09/27/2006, 06:42 PM
Personal attacks are not allowed on this board. This thread is now closed. If you have any problems with it, send me a PM.

If I see any more personal attacks related to this thread, the perpetrators WILL BE REMOVED from RC.

Consider this the first and only friendly notice.

Kind regards,

Carlos
RC Staff