PDA

View Full Version : FS Cheap: Euro Reef ES5-2 skimmer in DC/San Francisco California. Will ship

maynor
09/21/2006, 01:55 PM
Hello!

This a Euro Reef ES5-2 protein skimmer in perfect shape. No cracks, calcium deposits or any thing. It is complete, that means even the riser foam is there, so you just have to place it in your sump and plug it in.

As you know, EuroReef underrates it's skimmers and that means that you can always use their skimmers on tanks larger than what the skimmers are rated for. Any how, here are the specifics on this model.

Tank size: 75 gallons
Footptint: 9"x9"
Diameter: 5"
Height: 20"
Pump: Sedra3500 with needle-wheeled imperller
New price: $250 plus shipping

My price: $130 picked up or $150 shipped to your doorstep any where in the continental USA. I don't like to waste time, so if you are serious, send me a PM and I will send you my Paypal account and personal information, including my phone number, so you will Know you are dealing with a real person.

Thank you and have a great day!

maynor
09/22/2006, 12:34 AM
To the front for the night shift!

Thanks

humptrax
09/22/2006, 12:50 AM
ygpm

maynor
09/22/2006, 12:53 AM
Hello John (humptrax)!

Your PM box is full, but here is a link to a picture I took of the skimmer.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/maynorjgonzalez2000/album?.dir=6c44scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Regards,

Maynor

J-Bass
09/22/2006, 11:40 AM
Still available?

maynor
09/22/2006, 12:26 PM
Yes,

Skimmer is available!

Thanks

maynor
09/22/2006, 08:07 PM
to the front please

T-T-Trigger
09/22/2006, 09:59 PM
I can't believe this is still available after all this time - must be god's way of telling me to buy it ;)

chris_smallridge@yahoo.com

I'll have you the funds tonight (paypal)

sfsuphysics
09/22/2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah it's a great skimmer, but what the heck is with that picture? Did you have 4 of them!?? :)

*looks for recent news articles mentioning LFS robberies* ;)

maynor
09/23/2006, 02:32 AM
Hello T-T-Trigger,

May be Gods way of telling you to buy it!LOL
In all honesty, I made the mistake of holding it for someone who just wanted to waste people's time.

Hi Mike,
I hope all is well with you. Yep, you got me, just don't report me to the cops or the LFS for that matter, LOL.
Take good care of yourself Mike and when you are ready to sell your car, I'm your man!

maynor
09/23/2006, 02:35 PM
Hello Chris!

I received the funds from you in my paypal account and I would like to send it to you today, but there is one thing I am not sure about, do you want me to send it to the shipping address (Falconcrest) that shows as your shipping address in your paypal or do you want me to send it to you to the other address (Josheph Ct.) that you wrote on your message and that also shows on your paypal?

I am home right now and will be going out, so I could take it with me to the mail if you could let me know where to mail it.

I called you and left you a message. Please let me know so I can be as prompt with you as you have been with me. I'll call you again and if I can get a hold of you, I will shipp it and PM you a tracking number when I get back this evening.

Thank you again!

maynor
09/23/2006, 02:40 PM
Hello Chris (T-T-Trigger),
It was a pleasure talking with you. I'll shipp it to the address you asked (Joseph Ct.) and you'll have my PM with the tracking number this evening.

SKIMMER HAS BEEN SOLD
THANK YOU CHRIS (T-T-TRIGGER)!

maynor
09/24/2006, 03:14 AM
Hello Chris (T-T-Trigger)!

I just got home and the skimmer is on its way to you. I'll PM you the tracking number right after this message.
Thank you again and please let me know as soon as you get it!

Maynor