PDA

View Full Version : Meeting on Sunday the 17th

Reefdiver77
09/15/2006, 06:35 PM
A show of hands, please, for those planning to attend the meeting on Sunday. Need to make sure I prepare enough goodies. Thanks.

joeycadre
09/15/2006, 07:38 PM
i should be there.

Siffy
09/15/2006, 07:41 PM
I will likely attend. And it'll be my first :).

CaptainDave
09/16/2006, 01:46 AM
If I didn't have exams next week, I'd be there. Hopefully next time.

nam2212
09/16/2006, 04:54 AM
I'll be there.

luckyfish
09/16/2006, 07:53 AM
What time is the meeting?

Reefdiver77
09/16/2006, 01:01 PM
The meeting is at 3pm. I hope you can make it!

joeycadre
09/16/2006, 08:25 PM
directions to the party, i mean meeting?

Reefdiver77
09/16/2006, 10:24 PM
Directions from Jackson: Take Parkway until it dead ends next to Coca Cola and go left. This will be Paul Coffman Drive. Will pass church, cemetery, Humane Society and will come to a 4 way stop. (Intersection of E.Chester, Beech Bluff Rd, Mifflin Rd and Coffman Dr. Go straight across the 4 way (service station and UP bank on L and Pizza Pro on your right). From this intersection, you will go approximately 7 miles. You will pass Ranger Rd on your left, a small church on your right. Our road, John Brown Rd, is the second on the right after Ranger Rd. There will be a small trailer and silos on the left directly across from our road. Our house is the first on the right on John Brown Rd. We are way back in the woods, so I usually tell people to take a right at the first mailbox they come to. I will put luminarias out at the end of the drive.

Directions from I 40 E>Take the Christmasville exit (84 or 85??) and go right. Go to the second red light and go left. This will be Parkway. Take Parkway until it dead ends next to Coca Cola and go left. This will be Paul Coffman Drive. Will pass church, cemetery, Humane Society and will come to a 4 way stop. (Intersection of E.Chester, Beech Bluff Rd, Mifflin Rd and Coffman Dr.) Go straight across the 4 way (service station and UP bank on L and Pizza Pro on your right). From this intersection, you will go approximately 7 miles. You will pass Ranger Rd on your left, a small church on your right. Our road, John Brown Rd, is the second on the right after Ranger Rd. There will be a small trailer and silos on the left directly across from our road. Our house is the first on the right on John Brown Rd. We are way back in the woods, so I usually tell people to take a right at the first mailbox they come to.

If you want to mapquest it, our address is 577 John Brown Rd. Beech Bluff, TN. If you get lost, give me a call at 731-424-8584.

redhawk44cb
09/17/2006, 04:40 AM
I shall.

Siffy
09/17/2006, 11:33 AM
Wow, I didn't realize it would be that far (from Memphis) when I first said I'd be there. There's no way I can make it with as much as I have to get done around the apartment today. And I'll be missing Oct's due to work... Blah. Sorry.

joeycadre
09/17/2006, 06:21 PM
arrggghhh!!!

I just finished a bunch of work i put off until today and i wasn't able to make it out to beech bluff. i'm sure it's pretty much over now and i'm freaking tired from coding vb.net all day.

sheesh. putting off homework until the last minute sucks even more when you're old.

Reefdiver77
09/17/2006, 07:35 PM
Only two club members, in addition to myself, were at the meeting today. We all had our cameras and compared cameras & which settings work best. Colin used my tripod and got some fantastic shots. Steve took home a few frags of my leathers for his own tank. Wish more were able to attend. Even my own son stood me up (he actually woke up this AM with strept throat). My husband and I are partying tonight on the leftovers. Thanks Steve and Colin for coming out here in the boonies!!!!!!!!

zebrafish
09/17/2006, 08:41 PM
I had a great time. I really enjoyed looking at all of your tanks, especially the 35 gallon. The frags were a pleasent added bonus.

Thank you again.

Steve

Larson
09/18/2006, 12:48 PM
Sorry RD, But me and Boofer for one had to work. There was no way we'd be done @ Kermit's and make the drive to be out there in time =[

redhawk44cb
09/21/2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks again for everything. At least it only takes me about ten minutes to get to your house. I'll be sure to take some of those frags off your hands when I get the 75 going! I enjoyed the food and I always enjoy your tanks.

Colin