PDA

View Full Version : Coralife Power Center Help

dtbradly
09/11/2006, 01:27 PM
I bought one of these at the Garage SAle, but i am not 100% sure how to use it. Can anyone give me some hints/instructions?

drowzee
09/11/2006, 03:43 PM
did you buy the power center with the 1 timer or 2 timer? if you put the arrow on circle with the hands its on timer. the oblong is off and the line is on. to use it put the arrow on the timer to the spot with the circle and hands then clockwise adjust the corect time. push the gray clips up to the desired time you want it on and push down to desired time off. you can minipulate the time you want it on anf off for lights or wavemaking.

the 2 timer power center has the 2 blue female socket and 2 black female socket. it is controlled by the timer close to red switch. if the blue female socket turns off the black female sockets turns on and vice versa.

it is harder to explain on board but if need more i can PM my cell and you can call me. ramiro.

dtbradly
09/11/2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I think Barrett said that this was yours. One quick question about the yellow and blue female connections. Can you explain which does what?

Dirtball
09/11/2006, 08:22 PM
ramiro, he has the 2 timer.

Rendos
09/11/2006, 08:34 PM
When one set is on, the other is off.
For instance...when the yellow ones are on, the blue ones are off. At least that is how I think they work. The non-colored outlets are always on.

drowzee
09/11/2006, 08:34 PM
the blue female socket go with the black female. the yellow with the three female socket is controlled by the other timer. functions the same way but all turns off and on together. the withe one is a direct socket. no timer.

dtbradly
09/12/2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks
:D