PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Center

tenoverthenose
09/04/2006, 04:14 PM
I went by the Aquarium Center for the first time today and wanted to share. Anyone who hasn't gone, it is worth the trip. Great selection of dry goods and fish. A few tanks of corals, prices on the livestock was about the same as other places. If you are into freshwater fish, they have a huge selection. I haven't ever seen so many discus for sale in one place. It took about 30 minutes to get there from Media, so not bad.
:thumbsup: to the Aquarium Center.

Tom

sjfishguy
09/04/2006, 04:26 PM
I really dont understand why more people from PA dont go there. I have told people time and time again about this place, its only 15 mins over the walt whitman. I think it is the best place in the philly area hands down. (I think TFP is better just due to the size, but I dont really consider that the philly area)

frank2926
09/04/2006, 06:04 PM
where is it ?
I am in that area at least twice a week.

chiclet
09/04/2006, 07:07 PM
where is it? website? address?

BRISK495
09/04/2006, 10:29 PM
yes, definitely best in the area....its in clemonton, nj on blackwood clemonton rd. it will be in superpages.com

falconut
09/05/2006, 09:43 AM
Agreed, they are a very good store. I have been going ther for over 10 years. Their freshwater selection has got to be the best around and they usually have a good selection of saltwater fish. They could do a little better job with coral selection and prices. They seam to get in more larger corals and therefore have higher prices, but their quality is usually really good.

I have been asking them about Sailfert test kits for a while, but until THR burned down, they didn't carry them. Now they do stock them. Nice amount of dry goods, but prices aren't as good as THR's were. But then again, I don't think any other local stores are either.

Would definitely recommend a visit, if you're in the area.

sjfishguy
09/05/2006, 02:26 PM
It is on Blackwood-Clementon Rd. in Clementon. Go over the Walt Whitman Bridge, get on 42S, take the second Blackwood exit and bear right at the bottom of the off ramp (this is Blackwood-Clementon Rd.) Down about a mile or two on your left behind Friendly's.

Here is their website.
http://www.aquariumcenter.biz/

Jay4Robin
09/05/2006, 05:21 PM
They are a good place. I always visit when I am in the area.