PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Complete 5.5 Nano w/ LR

sjfishguy
09/02/2006, 06:36 PM
Here is what you get:

5.5 AGA black aquarium
2 X 32W PC black Custom SeaLife hood w/ 4'' cooling fan and plexiglass splashguard (note: each light is on a seperate switch)
submersible heater
thermometer
Aquaclear Mini Filer with Lee's Skimmer fitted into it (this skimmer works very well for this small setup)
Whisper 400 airpump that drives skimmer
Powersweep powerhead
9 lbs of fully cured Marshall Islands LR (was in a bigger reef tank for over a year)
2 lbs of Southdown sand

Everything for $150. The lights alone were $130 when they were brand new. The bulbs only have a few months on them. This is the best 5.5 setup you will find. I will drain half the water out, you pick it up, take it home, and plug it in, thats it. If you want, I can give you a xenia frag out of another one of my tanks to start you off. Email me at richandres1@hotmail.com if you are interested or want a pic.

sjfishguy
09/07/2006, 02:45 PM
I will part the lights out if someone is interested; remember, the bulbs are good. Email me at the above address if interested.

annoyingmirek
09/09/2006, 09:28 AM
rich, is this the set up I saw when I came to get frags from you? ( alveopora and monti )

amiricle
09/09/2006, 09:32 PM
pmed ya

sjfishguy
09/11/2006, 01:21 PM
Haha, no Mirek, sorry buddy, that is my 10g that has like well over $1000 into it. This is one I setup in my bedroom, and I just dont have the time to put into it. Also, if you want to come by and get one of those blue polyp digi frags, email me. I have one that is real nice and I was gonna bring it to a FS that takes a lot of my frags. Email me soon if you want it, I know you have been waiting for one.