PDA

View Full Version : Anyone local breeding horses?

fishfood23
08/31/2006, 12:41 PM
Does anyone local here breed sea horses and if so what kind and do you have any for sale?

Thank you, Rich-

Aquaticman74
08/31/2006, 12:42 PM
I believe Yahutch does.

fishfood23
08/31/2006, 12:45 PM
Cool thank you, I will wait to see if He/ She replies to this thread.

adamjr
08/31/2006, 06:10 PM
Yvette (Yahutch) was really busy with some family stuff for a while and she mentioned in a post that she was taking a hiatus from the breeding program.

She breeds a couple of varieties. If she has the time I am sure she'll post up.

BTW Yvette, if you post, are things better?

Adam

guzz64
08/31/2006, 06:27 PM
If Yahutch is back with the breeding program, her animals and corals are exceptional. I have been a couple of times and all experiences have been great.

fishfood23
09/05/2006, 08:09 PM
Has anyone heard if Yahutch is back to breeding?

yahutch
09/05/2006, 09:28 PM
I don't know how I missed this post until now . thanks Adam and Brad for all the kind words ............. yes , I was breeding horses like crazy ( pipefish as well ) . as stated I have taken a break for awhile because of health issues my husband has been dealing with ( Adam , he has good and bad days still , thanks for asking ). I may start again this winter if time permits , but I raise them to about 5 months before they are available . you probably do not want to wait that long . Sharkys Reef usually has them locally or Dan from SeaHorseSource has some gorgeous healthy horses if you are willing to mail order .whatever you do , do yourself a favor and make sure that they are captive bred . sorry I could not be of more help at this time .

sugartooth
09/05/2006, 09:36 PM
Fish Planet has 8 Kuda. They are obtained from Dan at Seahorse Source.
I've seen them for about 3 weeks now and some of them are quite active.

gotfish8
09/05/2006, 10:10 PM
I have a pair if you are interested, they are not a breeding pair both same sex, I have had them for almost a year, they are the H. erectus variety $75 pm me if you are interested